Go back to job overview
Are you looking for an internship where you can develop your marketing & communication skills? Has your fascination for toys never disappeared? Then look no further. Come and work with us!
UNGA is a dynamic, creative kids’ loyalty specialist that works with visionary retailers in more than 20 countries. Headquartered in the centre of Amsterdam, we have clients all over the world.
Our company is a think tank buzzing with creative strategists, marketers, designers, innovators, toy makers, techies, movie buffs, analysts, field researchers, culture vultures, globetrotters, pirates, smile creators, trend watchers and cool hunters. Together we work on creating the greatest innovative and playful kid’s loyalty campaigns and kid’s products.
We are looking for a marketing & communication intern starting in July to strengthen our marketing team. We’ll be super happy to have you around for 4 to 5 days a week staying for at least 4 months!
- Responsible for finding on brand externally generated content (articles, seminars etc.)
- Responsible for creatively writing articles on our blog connecting external content to UNGA’s brand values
- Responsible for communication on our social media channels, including creating posts linking to UNGA blog
- Supporting creation of UNGA generated content for the blog
- Supporting development of our digital/direct news mailing
- Doing ad hoc copywriter/marketing tasks
You won’t be
- Getting coffee
- Making photo copies
- Getting bored 🙂
- Native English (USA or UK) speaker
- A natural writer who has flair for online marketing & communication
- Currently enrolled in- or have recently finished an education program, preferably in the field of Marketing & communication, Journalism or Commercial copywriting
- Proactive and you can work autonomously
- Excited about kids, toys and games
- Tons of responsibility
- The chance to learn, play and work in a feel-good team
- A company culture focused at unleashing your inner-child; come as you are
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- An easily accessible workplace right on the Amsterdam Canals
- A competitive monthly compensation and arguably the best lunch in Amsterdam
Want to join us? Then we’d be more than happy to receive your CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check www.un.ga for more info about our work and our company.