Go back to job overview
Are you excited about toys, games and kids? Do you have a passion for how products are made? Are you a proactive individual with a sharp eye for details who has a technical background or experience in product development and production processes? UNGA is looking for a result-focused Product Manager for Product Development.
The team and responsibilities:
Within the production and sourcing team, you will execute the role of a front running and extremely organized product manager. The mission of the product manager is to manage the project from development to delivery for different loyalty campaigns. Together with an internal and external team you will develop (new) products. Some tasks you will be doing:
- Lead the production (development) project together with sales/project managers, designers and operations;
- Daily contact with the UNGA team based in China to arrange inspection and quality control;
- Creation and execution of the production planning in order to ensure products will be delivered on schedule according to the detailed product specifications and budgets;
- Development of new products with designers and suppliers and defining the most efficient production technique, cost and therefor achieving the optimal balance in price and quality;
- Translating the idea from our designers into a product which can be manufactured. Debriefing the technical product information from the supplier into information which is workable and understandable for the design and sales team;
- Maintain a record of the total flow of a product and line up;
- Pro-actively identify (potential) risks;
- The sky isn’t the limit at UNGA, help us to reduce our footprint, develop new materials or bio materials and keep our minds inspired!
What qualities will you bring to the team:
- 5 years of experience in a product management role and or development role in the product (toy) industry, ideally within to the loyalty industry (Toys, Loyalty, Creative branches);
- Technical background: IO / IPO / IDE / Mechanical engineering / product;
- Familiar with product specifications, -development and production processes (plastic industry, cardboards & paper industry) and curious about legal, toy safety and logistics.
- Excellent time management skills in a multi-task environment;
- Operate as lead point of contact for all matters, specific to product specification and production processes;
- Very good understanding of standard office software (MS office like excel, word);
- Business level English (verbal and written);
- Good communication and networking skills;
- Gathering all necessary project and product information, keeping appropriate records and documentation and communicating clearly the progress of the project internally and externally;
- Have the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines; and if necessary, travel to our supplier in different counties (like Asia, East Europe or the Netherlands);
- Team player, energetic and happy to be a hands-on member of the team!
What we offer:
Working at UNGA is a truly rewarding experience. We offer our employees the following benefits:
- The chance to work, play and learn in a feel-good team;
- A company culture focused at unleashing your inner-child come as you are;
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you;
- A competitive monthly compensation;
- Good secondary remuneration, like travel allowance;
- Arguably the best lunch made by our (inhouse) Chef;
- The ability to develop yourself and to grow within UNGA.
Are you interested in working as Product Manager in a successful internationally based company in Amsterdam? Please send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry, IT, Event management, Marketing, Account management do not have relevant experience for our department.
Acquisition as a result of this advert will not be appreciated